Thursday, May 26, 2011

#HeyThatsSoTrue

“I’d like to call you. What’s your number?” “It’s in the phone book.” “But I don’t know your name.” “That’s in the phone book too.” #HTST

"Why were you late?" ... "'Because the bell rang before I got here." #HeyThatsSoTrue


Some people are like clouds. When they disappear, it's a brighter day. #HeyThatsSoTrue


Sometimes it takes a few heartbreaks to find the right guy who pieces your heart back together. #HeyThatsSoTrue


Don't criticize me for my flaws when you haven't even recognized yours! #HeyThatsSoTrue


If we threw all our problems in a pile and saw everyone elses, we'd grab ours back. #HeyThatsSoTrue


Every time we tell a lie, the thing we fear becomes stronger. #HeyThatsSoTrue


That was funny, but I don't like you, so I'm not going to laugh. #HeyThatsSoTrue


 hate how people assume that I like someone just because I’m close to them or hangout with them a lot. #HeyThatsSoTrue


I wanna throw a party with fake alcohol and see how many people act wasted. #HeyThatsSoTrue



Life's too short to be nice. Scream, throw punches, and break shit. Break hearts; don't fall in love. And just live life to the fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment